|Job Location:||Fort Wayne, IN|
Panoramic Corporation, a division of Young Innovations, is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality dental imaging equipment.
We are seeking a talented, self-led energetic Installation Coordinator to join our team at our location in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Installation Coordinator will provide frontline after-purchase support to dental offices throughout the United States by coordinating the delivery and installation of large dental x-ray systems.
- Provide comprehensive and timely communication regarding the installation of the x-ray equipment to external customers (office managers and dentist) and coordinating the process with internal operations
- Coordinate the shipment, delivery, removal, and installation of large dental x-ray systems with external logistics and contract technical support vendors
- Document communications and transactions within an ERP system in an FDA regulated environment
- Submit FDA and State required documents in a timely manner
- High school diploma required; Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or logistics; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to think outside the box to solve complex problems
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and convey clinical/technical product information
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with customers and to all levels of the organization
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401k (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Panoramic/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer