|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Young Innovations is seeking an innovative and resourceful Account Manager to join our growing team. The Account Manager is responsible for sales activity within an assigned group of channel partners, including identifying and cultivating growth opportunities, maintaining strong partner relationships, and building an effective sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced work environment and exhibits strong communication skills.
- Represent Young Innovations in all dealings with assigned channel partners in an effort to gain market share and attain sales goals
- Design and implement strategic programs to keep assigned channel partners actively engaged in promoting our brands and products
- Work with the marketing team to develop effective partner-facing and customer-facing communication tools. Establish a process for distribution of this information on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Ensure that new products are fully introduced and that annual pricing updates are communicated effectively
- Ensure that channel partner reps are adequately trained and motivated to sell our portfolio of products. This may include the development of strategic campaigns, incentive programs, and interactive training sessions.
- Take lead responsibility for the planning, facilitation, and execution of effective presentations at the annual channel partner meetings
- Provide routine progress updates to Director of Sales on both planned and executed activity and regular reports on target growth goals
- 3+ year of prior sales/marketing experience and demonstrated success in a sales role.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain key professional relationships are essential.
- This person must maintain strong organizational and time management skills as well as be able to interact effectively with many different areas within the business.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer