|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Account Executive to join the dynamic and highly collaborative sales team at our Algonquin, Illinois facility. The Account Representative will be responsible for working with other members of the sales and marketing team. This individual will have responsibility for all sales activity with an assigned group of small-to-medium sized dental dealers that will result in growth of this group of accounts. This individual will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase current revenues and building a sales pipeline that will ensure future growth of Young Innovations’ brands at the assigned accounts.
- Represent Young Innovations in all dealings with assigned dealers in an effort to gain market share that will ultimately lead to achieving annual sales growth goals at the assigned group of accounts
- Design and implement programs with these like dealers that will keep the assigned dealers actively engaged in promoting Young Innovations’ brands
- Working with members of the marketing team, develop and perfect dealer HQ and dealer rep communication tools. Establish a process for distribution of this information on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that new products are fully introduced and that annual pricing updates are communicated effectively
- Insure that this community of dealers and their sales reps are adequately trained and motivated to sell Young Innovations’ products (knowledge, tools, incentives)
- Take lead responsibility for the planning, facilitation, and execution of effective presentations at the annual vendor meetings
- Provide clear communication and sales updates to Director of Sales
- 1+ year of prior sales/marketing experience and demonstrated success in a sales role.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain key professional relationships are essential.
- This person must maintain strong organizational and time management skills as well as be able to interact effectively with many different areas within the business.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer