|Title:||Director of Strategic Accounts|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts who thrives in a fast-paced role to join our team. The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible strategic planning, hiring and developing a sales team, reporting, pricing strategies, customer contract development, and building strong business relationships with key accounts. Additionally, this individual will identify and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities to support the division’s annual budgeted growth objectives.
- Develop and execute growth strategies for the special markets segment, specifically: new customer acquisition plan, hiring and developing a sales team, annual/quarterly forecasting, and large DSO customer by customer growth strategies and execution plan.
- Partner with the commercial sales team to align growth strategies and to insure support from our strategic distribution partners.
- Represent and/or lead the representation of Young Innovations in all dealings with key customers within the Dental Special Markets segment in an effort to gain market share that will ultimately lead to achieving annual sales growth goals for this segment of the business.
- Leverage experience, prior relationships, and people skills to successfully develop productive relationships with both large and mid-sized special markets accounts in North America
- Develop national pricing and contracting strategies in conjunction with the Director of Sales Operations, the finance team, and the Director of Sales that will lead to the achievement of annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Organize and lead the customer proposal process: defining roles, responsibilities, proposal review process, approval process, and ongoing monitoring.
- Serve as the primary internal point of contact for DSO Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and work with finance resources to oversee critical financial modeling, and development/coordination of RFP responses.
- Develop unique customer pricing and contract solutions based on specific customer needs
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop tools to provide ROI tracking and analysis of sales and marketing initiatives within the special markets segment.
- Work closely with the company’s internal data team to identify ways to leverage our internal data warehouse for future growth within this space.
- Work with the management team to set growth metrics, targets, and KPIs for this segment of the business.
- Evaluate current and proposed company policies and practices within the Special Markets segment and recommend changes that will positively impact the organization’s profitability and growth.
- 10+ year’s sales and/or sales leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain key professional relationships at an executive level are essential.
- Must be results-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks and a team of people in a dynamic environment
- Experience in the dental/medical industry is preferred, but is not required
- Demonstrated collaborative leadership style
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate within the management team and across multiple divisions
- Ability to work independently and take a hands-on approach to the work
- Ability to analyze data and solve problems
- Experience in dealing with group purchasing organizations is required.
- Candidate must reside within the domestic 48 states.
- This position requires 50%+ travel.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer