|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Plak Smacker is an exciting and unique distributor of specialty products to dental offices in the U.S. and around the globe. Plak Smacker is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our dedicated inside sales team focused on our Plak Smacker product line based out of our facility in Algonquin, Illinois. The Account Manager will be responsible to drive profitable revenue growth for product lines by engaging in planning/territory management; conducting telephone sales activities, including account management/maintenance and new business development; and participating in external marketing or brand development, such as tradeshows, school/educational events, or key customer visits.
- Creating effective territory growth and management plan to ensure appropriate customer coverage and time for new business development activity [in conjunction with manager]
- Maintenance and growth of assigned accounts (cross-sell/up-sell) via regular telephone contact
- Acquisition of new customers via warm lead follow-up and cold-calling; re-activation of lost customers
- Providing feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales promotions; executing and tracking promotions
- Participating in market and customer-facing events, such as tradeshows, clinical and school visits, or key customer visits
- Meeting assigned KPI’s
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal systems such as company ERP and CRM
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or sales
- 2+ years of prior experience and demonstrated success in a sales role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of selling best practices and techniques
- Efficiency and accuracy utilizing internal IT systems
- Prior telesales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to be learn, understand and communicate technical and clinical aspects of product line
- Completion of formal sales training program preferred
- Ability to drive profitable sales growth and manage a sales pipeline
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately.
Plak Smacker/ Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer