|Title:||Field Finance Manager|
|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
At American Eagle Instruments/Young Innovations, we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best and brightest individuals and teams. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI/Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
The Field Finance Manager (“FFM”) will be the key financial business partner for the Operations, Sales and Marketing teams. The FFM will be the primary financial role on site, providing leadership and collaborating with all functions within the business unit. This role will be responsible for monitoring key initiatives, providing analytical support and guidance to the business unit managers and helping to develop reporting and processes to drive actionable results. This role will support our American Eagle Instruments product lines across several geographic locations. The candidate will need to be comfortable maneuvering through complex data sets and partnering/communicating effectively with all levels of business leadership. The role reports to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Provide overall financial leadership to the business
- Partner with business managers to provide analytical support; help identify leading indicators and reporting capabilities to drive actionable results
- Maintain a high-level understanding of segments of the P&L, standard cost structure and the relationship to price; help identify areas for growth, cost-savings and efficiencies
- Analyze sales data and trends and develop processes for tracking results; plays a key role in the development of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages for executive team review of business performance; including variance analysis, forecasting, identification of risks and opportunities, and the development of conclusions based fact patterns.
- Manage the creation and execution of dashboards and other ad hoc reporting based on changing business needs
- Serve as the liaison between the business unit and the corporate accounting and finance functions
- Drive continuous process improvements and best practices to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit reporting, leveraging ERP system
Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 7-9 years of experience with demonstrated success in managing complex financial systems; experience in operations or manufacturing environment a plus
- Financial analysis and budgeting experience
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and a desire to work in a fast-paced organization on diverse and challenging projects
- Strong quantitative acumen with the ability to clearly present financial, operational, and market information
- Strong analytical problem solving capabilities; strategic thinker
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a self- directed manner, as needed
- Display sound judgement and decision making
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Above average verbal & writing skills
- Exhibits strong leadership skills
Travel required (10%)
AEI/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.