|Title:||Maintenance Technician - Night Shift|
|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets innovative disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment with sales in excess of $140 million.
We are a growing manufacturing organization with a focus on quality and constant improvement seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for keeping machines, mechanical equipment, and the structure of an establishment in proper working order. As well as maintaining equipment in the company in order to ensure that they continue to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical and mechanical problems
- Perform routine preventive industrial maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Follow all established safety, health, quality, GMP and Company policies/procedures and recognized practices.
- Follow all aspects of the Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary education/training preferred
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands on experience in an equivalent role or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with and knowledge of Fanuc controls and/or Motoman robotic training highly preferred but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of voltages and various electrical setups is an asset
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience is an asset
- Fabrication, welding, and layout skills are an asset
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and cost
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer