|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $120 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for keeping machines, mechanical equipment, and the structure of an establishment in proper working order. Responsible for maintaining equipment in the company in order to ensure that they continue to operate in a safe and efficient manner. Also responsible for completion of scheduled work assignments, including, but not limited to production equipment, building systems, fabrication, calibrations, feeder design, PLC troubleshooting/programming, PM’s and new equipment installations.
Trouble shoot and repair complex electrical and mechanical problems
Assemble mechanical and electrical machines
Perform routine preventive industrial maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists
Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
Follow all established safety, health, quality, GMP and Company policies/procedures and recognized practices.
Follow all aspects of the Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program
Other duties may be assigned as required
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary education/training preferred
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands on experience in an equivalent role or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience working with Plastic Injection Molding is preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of Fanuc controls and/or Motoman robotic training highly preferred but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Motivated, goal-driven, with a dedication to constant improvement
- Knowledge of voltages and various electrical setups is an asset
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience is an asset