|Job Location:||Missoula, MT|
At American Eagle Instruments/Young Innovations, we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. The growth of AEI has been fueled by the commitment and hard work of this special group of people. As an established industry leader, AEI offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits and a dynamic work environment. AEI is comprised of a diverse and intelligent workforce. Our employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment law practices.
AEI/Young Innovations is looking for a Part-Time Drafting Intern who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Drafting inter will develop detailed manufacturing drawings and specifications for mechanical parts using SolidWorks CAD software. This candidate will also work within a cross-functional team in accordance with company policies and regulatory design standards.
- Reverse engineer model components and develop detailed manufacturing drawings in accordance with GD&T standards.
- Update older drawings to current AEI drafting standards using strict document control procedures.
- Ensure drafting style consistency between drawings.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay-out, or detail components.
- Create, modify, or revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Work independently or in conjunction with others
- Self-check and correct all work prior to submitting for review.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of projects, individuals, and the company.
American Eagle Instruments, LLC /Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer & E-Verify participating employer