|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Microbrush International develops, produces, and markets innovative dental disposable applicators designed for the placement of controlled amounts of materials in hard-to-reach areas. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality dental equipment with sales in excess of $140 million.
We are looking for a Set-up Technician who is a self-motivated, highly confident, and results-oriented professional to join the Microbrush, team at our Grafton, WI location. The Set-up Technician will be responsible for maintaining the control of processes in injection molding. The Mold Technician will support to the execution of the production schedule including everything from component changes, setups and startups.
- Direct and monitor the execution of the production schedule as well as perform mold and/or material changes Verify paperwork to ensure completion of inspections at the startup of a job and during process inspections
- Ensure injection molding machines and the connected automated systems are set to regulation parameters, quality standards, and meet all production goals
- Read blueprints and measure product with calipers
- Troubleshoot molding machines and equipment
- Design, form, clean, smooth, and position molds and cores
- Monitor and prepare support equipment in the production area
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands on experience with injection machine processing, mold setting, and secondary equipment operation; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience working with Plastic Injection Molding and knowledge of Fanuc controls and/or Motoman robotic training is preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and cost
- Ability to read measuring devices, i.e. micrometer, calipers, etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to carry and/or lift up to 50 lbs
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer