|Job Location:||Grafton, WI|
Are you looking for a position that provides stability, flexibility and immense growth? Are you determined to feel rewarded and accomplished at the end of each workday? If you answered yes to those questions, consider joining our team; we’re looking for you! Here at Microbrush, our team strives for world class service through advanced warehousing processes. We currently have four manufacturing plants and six distribution centers across the United States and we’ve even gone international! Our culture of hard work, dedicated team effort and high efficiency allows us to be a leading competitor in today’s dental industry. Our high volume manufacturing center is looking for a motivated, energetic and reliable team player to fill our open Machine Operator role. Apply now!
We are looking for an motivated Machine Operator join our warehouse team at our Grafton, Wisconsin facility. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating the machinery as well as inspecting and packaging the product involved in the manufacture of our product in accordance with established procedures and guidelines and perform related duties as required.
- Preparing machine for production by loading materials, adjusting machine settings
- Counting brushes, inspecting for any defects and packaging
- Labeling product, maintain organization of production floor
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- 1+ years previous experience in manufacturing environment
- Moderate knowledge of computer skills
- Ability to use basic measuring devices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work while standing or walking 8 hours/day
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. consistently
Microbrush/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer