Below is a list of current job openings at Young Innovations. Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
|Title:||Customer Service Order Entry Representative Part-Time|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are looking for a Customer Service Order Entry Representative who thrives in a fast-paced role. This position will support our fulfillment center. The Customer Service Order Entry Representative will review and assess customer claims for free goods as a result of marketing promotions and process orders in ERP for free goods, rebates and orders for samples. This opportunity will be part time with 16-26 expected hours and flexible days. This position is located in out Algonquin Illinois office.
- Monitor in box/fax for all incoming free goods and sample requests
- Verify free goods claims against current promotions
- Process free goods and sample orders
- Document any denied claims
- Communicate to customer any denied claims
- Back up reception duties during breaks / days off
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED;
- Prior experience doing order entry data entry
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer