|Title:||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Young Innovations is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor who thrives in an energetic and fast-paced role. The Customer Service Supervisor will be tasked with providing daily operational management and leadership direction to the Customer Service team through a variety of tasks, including: allocating and balancing work assignments, solving advanced or escalated customer and employee concerns, identifying and successfully executing improvement initiatives, coaching/training/developing staff, and facilitating communication between the group and internal/external partners. This will be located in our Algonquin, Illinois office and reports to the Manager of Customer Service.
- Supervise and direct daily activities of Customer Service team, including resolution of issues, coordination of workflow, workload allocation and other administrative tasks
- Provide ongoing employee coaching, training, and development
- Assist in new employee selection decisions and execute training and onboarding support for all new employees
- Deliver superior customer service in all form of customer interaction, and ensure the team does the same. Specific customer support areas will include: order entry, return/repair support, responding to order or product inquiries, , and communication of product availability
- Report on Key Performance Indicators utilizing data from ERP system, Sales Cube, s, phone system reports, and CRM database. Identify and recommend any additional reports required to investigate issues and needs
- Partner with Customer Service leadership team peers to identify and execute organizational and process-oriented improvements
- Handle escalation calls and place outbound calls or email to resolve or follow-up on issues
- Accurately obtain custom shipment or expedited freight requests from customers, notate and set-up orders as appropriate in ERP system, and coordinate successful completion of the shipment with the Operations team
- Accurately create and maintain customer records in ERP and CRM systems
- Participation in special projects as assigned
- Five years’ experience in a customer service call center featuring a moderate to high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- 1-2 years' experience in a management or lead position
- Some college or Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM, is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Ability and desire to multi-task and quickly reset priorities as dictated by workflow
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD and LTD insurance, 401k (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer