|Title:||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of $140 million. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Young Innovations is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor who thrives in an energetic and fast-paced environment. The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and development to the Customer Service group, allocating daily and project-based work, resolving customer and process related problems, managing projects, and facilitating communication between the group and internal and external partners. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and is based out of our Algonquin, Illinois, facility.
- Supervisory/Team Management – provide daily leadership and direction to assigned customer service team, including:
- Assigning, managing, and monitoring balanced workloads for each team member
- Selecting new staff, and ensuring new hires are onboarded and oriented effectively and efficiently
- Evaluating and improving employee performance
- Motivating and engaging the team through the development and execution of both ad hoc and pre-planned activities/initiatives
- Administer formal training modules as applicable
- Provide sound resolution to escalated CS team member issues and/or customer concerns
- Act as ‘Subject Matter Expert (SME)’ for assigned business unit(s) customer service processes, policies, and procedures; propose and execute changes in conjunction with CS Manager
- Utilize observations and data to make recommendations to CS Manager/VP of Corporate Development regarding system, process, or team improvements
- Develop and leverage internal partnerships to ensure the appropriate flow of communication and data between the CS team and their core partners (production/operations and commercial); share necessary information with team or manager as necessary
- Provide back-up support to customer service team when capacity is strained due to absences, departures, or other critical business objectives
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service call center featuring a moderate to high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- 1+ years' experience in a management, supervisory, or lead position, ideally including supervision of direct reports
- Some college or Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with an order management system, including a CRM, is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Effectively demonstrate management level skills such as meeting deadlines and schedules, working as part of a team, working with multiple projects, dealing effectively with frequent interruptions and changing priorities, and maintaining confidentiality.
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long-term disability insurance; 401k (with employer match); vacation; and holidays.
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer.