|Title:||Credit Collections Analyst|
|Job Location:||Algonquin, IL|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
We are seeking a Credit Collections Analyst who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced role. The Credit Collections Analyst will be responsible for maintaining our Top Dealer Portfolio, focusing on customer relationships, dispute resolution and reducing past due accounts overall. The position manages credit limits on established and new incoming customers; develop payment plans on necessary accounts.
- Monitor performance of Top Dealer portfolio.
- Perform collection calls and/or correspondence to maintain current and collect past due accounts
- Review for overdue invoices and account reconciliation.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Dispute/deduction resolutions in a timely manner.
- Analyze credit risk and financial strength of new accounts (credit reports and references to determine the appropriate credit line)
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on past performance, payment history, purchase activity and current financial standing.
- Perform independent credit analysis within assigned approval limit and provide recommendations to management on credit limits outside of assigned limit.
- Enlist the efforts of sales, customer service and management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Obtain business documents and sales exemption documents as needed
- Must communicate and follow up effectively regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Work with customers, as well as intercompany departments to build efficient processes to better the collection process within the portfolio
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the organization
- 5+ years of prior successful experience in a high volume corporate collections role
- Associates Degree within accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience in field.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience required
- Working knowledge of MS office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Basic excel knowledge is required, intermediate excel knowledge is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong organization, analytical, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Easily adapts to changes in workload requirements.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer